Our Services

Sole Traders and Partnerships

We offer a complete accounts and tax service to small businesses and partnerships, tailored to meet your individual requirements and situation. We can prepare and publish your accounts and advise on what records are required to be kept. If engaged to deal with your tax affairs, we can act as agents on your behalf with HMRC, dealing with all your tax requirements, including preparing and submitting annual tax returns on your behalf. For new businesses, we will provide all forms required to be submitted to HMRC and the NIC Contributions Agency and assist with their completion and submission to the relevant authorities.

Sub-Contractors / CIS

We will complete and submit to HMRC your annual tax returns. Where a repayment of tax is due, we will pursue HMRC and process the repayment on your behalf.

Registerd Ltd Companies

We offer a full tax and accountancy service to registered companies, including company registrations and start-ups. We will ensure that your company is in full compliance with HMRC and Companies House regulations and statutes regarding submission of annual returns and accounts. We will provide guidance and support and offer a ‘we visit you’ and annual fixed fee service.

Individual tax payers

We don’t only provide support to those in business. As tax agents, we provide help and support to individuals too. Maybe you are a pensioner with complex tax affairs or an incorrect tax code; or maybe a higher rate tax payer or director; maybe you are renting out part of your property (or properties). These are all examples of types of client we have helped.

Other services available to all clients
PAYE and Payroll

In return for an agreed fixed monthly or weekly fee (billed Quarterly) we can provide you with a complete payroll service - from registering your PAYE scheme with HMRC, through completion and submission of the year-end returns and issuing of Form P60s, to the provision of the weekly/monthly payslips. All you are required to do is to pay your employees and HMRC.

VAT and Bookkeeping

We can register you for VAT, where required, maintain your VAT records, and prepare and submit your quarterly VAT Returns. We will remind you when the return is becoming due and even collect the records and documents required from your premises. We can also provide a stand-alone bookkeeping service to maintain your accounts records – although this service cannot be provided ‘on site’ on any sort of regular basis.

Contact Calculus